VoiceSolo FX150 – Firmware Update 1.0.05 Released
- The Gate in Tone has been tweaked to provide better open-mic feedback reduction.
- The accuracy and speed of the Tone engine has been improved
- A rare issue that could cause the apparent volume level to rise and fall has been squished
How to Get the Firmware
- Download and install VoiceSupport
- Connect your FX150 to your computer using a USB cable (not included)
- Launch VoiceSupport
- After the updates have downloaded, click on the Firmware tab
- Click on the topmost firmware version. It will likely say “New” next to it.
- Allow the update process to complete. DO NOT UNPLUG OR REBOOT YOUR UNIT!
- The device will come back to normal operating status on its own
- If you have trouble connecting to VoiceSupport, try the steps in this HELP FAQ